A lesson on developing on safe and comfortable left hand technique for bass guitar.
Here are some of the things Adam Neely talk about in the video that are important to keep in mind.
1. The shoulder holds up the arm, and allows all the rest of the arm to relax and go limp.
2. The elbow is most relaxed when it is bent at moderate angle.
3. The wrist is relaxed, flexible and straight.
4. The joints of all the fingers are curved, and the finger tips are all on the same horizontal plane
5. The thumb is to the left of the index finger and is roughly perpendicular to the second finger segment.